Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to My Blog About All Natural Skin Care!


Hi! I'm Ingela and I just created this blog :)

I wanted to start a blog to be able to share my thoughts and experiences of skin care the natural way.

Here I'll write about how I take care of my skin, things I'm trying out, and maybe some personal posts in the mix. Mainly I'm just starting this blog for my own amusement ;)

I'll probably write about topics like anti aging skin care, how to get healthy and glowing skin, oily skin care, and some common skin problems.

I'm Swedish and currently live in northern Scandinavia, at the border of Sweden and Finland. I'm interested in living a healthy life and having youthful and clear skin as long as I can.

I like spending time with my boyfriend, taking walks with my little doggy, watching movies, and learning things like different crafts. Oh, and travelling is fun too!

I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment